Carrol Innovative Manufacturing provides the highest quality aluminum castings in the industry. Our extensive experience and skilled staff separate us from the competition.
- Precise shrinkage and draft are tailored to customer specifications.
- Pattern and casting solid model configurations are produced in SolidWorks.
- Close tolerance CNC machined patterns are built from Ren-Board, wood, or aluminum
- Quality aluminum castings are produced in our in-house casting facility.
- All castings are poured from A356 primary alloy.
- The no-bake process is utilized to produce aluminum castings ranging from 1lb. to 500 lbs.
- We can produce prototypes, one-offs, or short-run production castings.
Carroll Innovative Manufacturing creates partnerships designed to increase productivity and reduce total costs for its customers. Our team of professionals delivers design services at a competitive price and lead time that impacts the bottom line. Design service deliverables include, but are not limited to reverse engineering, three-dimensional CAD models, and two-dimensional part or assembly drawings. Additional advantages of partnering with us include but are not limited to:
- Innovative and cost-effective solutions designed to increase productivity and save time and money
- The highest quality mold designers and machinists in the industry
- Streamlined processes designed to provide expertise and short lead times
- In-house capabilities delivering mold building
- Safe and responsible green business practices designed to support workplace and environmental safety